This lighting and wiring setup has been tested on the Jeep JL / JT with the plastic bumper to take the guess work out of installation! The LP4 is the smallest variant in the LP line up but maintains all of the power and features of its siblings.
The LP4 features a total of 8,750 lumens and a 200 Degree spread of useable LED light. This light pumps out 7,050 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP4 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.
With an amber day-time running light, the LP4 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 Percent
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Colour
- Specifications (per light):
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 7,050 Utilising 4 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 60W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilising 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Backlight Wattage/Amps: 4.83W / 0.35A
- Dimensions: 5.1 inch Height / 5.1 inch Width / 3.2 inch Depth
- Weight: 2.8lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodised Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless plastic
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- QTY (2) LP4 LED Light
- QTY (2) Upfitter
- Vehicle Specific Brackets
- sip ties
Jeep JL W/ plastic Bumper
Jeep JT W/ plastic Bumper
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42 Degree) and the spot (6 Degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting sone 3)