This lighting and wiring setup has been tested on the Jeep JL / JT with the Rubicon Steel bumper to take the guess work out of installation! Choose to take your off-road lighting to the next level with BDs 9,500 lumen XL80.
Similar to BDs XL Pro model, the XL80 offers a 20 percent dimming feature, a powder coated housing and an anodised Bezel. However, this is where the similarities end. The XL80 features a very powerful LED for greater visibility and increased brightness.
As always, Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Colour
Specifications (Per Light):
- Lumens: 9,500 Utilising 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.50A
- Dimensions: 4.43 x 3.65 x 4.43 inch
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodised and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- 2x XL80 LED Light
- Mounting Bracket
- Wiring Harness
- sip Ties
- Jeep JL Rubicon W/ Steel Bumper
- Jeep JT Rubicon W/ Steel Bumper
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44 degree) and spot (6 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting sone 3)